We need to get away from the hustle and grind of life. We don’t mean a pack-your-bags-and-go retreat (although those are great too), but rather a daily escape from the outside world where you can connect to your Self. Devoting quiet, introspective time in a replenishing space each day offers profound benefits to your mental, physical and emotional health and vitality.
First things first, you must have a space that feels good in order to return to it each day. This is your sacred space. It can be a room, a corner, your garden, anywhere. Belinda Pearl and I show you how to find and create this space.
Steps to creating your hOMe:
- Close your eyes and think of a place that is free of chaos and movement.
- Walk around your home or yard and notice if a certain space attracts you and reminds you of the vision in Step 1.
- Send love into the space by drawing your hands to heart center for a moment of silence or meditation.
- Gather elements that hold meaning to you and place them in the room or corner. Note: natural items from the Earth have a higher vibration so be sure to offer fruit, crystals, or wood carvings if that resonates with you.
- Clear the space with sound, sage or a statue of Ganesha.
- Come to this place daily when you are in need of renewal.
In the busy-ness of life, honor peace and contemplation by creating a sacred space where you can go “home.”