Rejuvenate in Paradise
COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT
July 1st - 7th, 2018
Join Audrey and Chris Sarquilla White Peacock Yoga owners, for 6 nights and 5 full days of relaxation and healing in the biodiverse tropics of Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. Renowned for its gorgeous white sand beaches, the Santa Teresa area has been named by Forbes magazine as among the “Top Ten Most Pristine Beaches in the World.”
Dive deep into your yoga practice and revitalize your energy! Enjoy observing wildlife and nature (who knows—you just might spot howler monkeys, iguanas and parrots). Warm ocean waters and hammocks await.
White Peacock Yoga has reserved an OCEAN FRONT exclusive, sustainably operated boutique resort for Retreat to Paradise. We will literally have the entire place, with the stunning beach as the front yard filled with hammocks and chaise lounges all to ourselves. Prepare to settle into a state of total tranquility.
If either you or a loved one accompanying you are into surfing, there’s excellent news: the waters here offer up some of the finest surf. There are great boards to rent so think twice about lugging your board! You can even purchase surf lessons and rent surfboards at the resort.
Our retreat schedule includes plenty of free time for you to kick back in your hammock and walk the beach. Audrey will also be offering aromatherapy body work sessions both on the beach and in the hotel.
Rates + Details
Retreat to Paradise is open to all levels of yoga and includes:
- 6-night stay in an ocean front private resort.
- 6 Breakfasts and 6 Dinners prepared by local chefs with conscious practices
- Morning vinyasa flow; Bhakti Yoga, Hatha + Restorative Yoga + Meditation in the afternoon
2 Person Shared Rooms: $1,600 each
1 Person Private Room: $2,200
Deposit: Reserve your spot with a $500 deposit. Sign up!
Location + Arrival
Fly into the Juan Santamaría International Airport in San José, Costa Rica. Book a local flight on Sansa to Tambor airport and we will pick you up from that airport.
- Air travel to and from Costa Rica, Local flight to Santa Teresa
- Personal entertainment and bodywork treatments
- Lunches and your choice of other excursions: Zip Line, SUP, Horse Back Riding. We can help make any arrangements you like once you arrive.